WEEK 14: DO CORRECTION ON CHAPTER 1, 2, AND 3


Week 14: Do Correction on Chapter 1, 2 and 3

 

Objective:

Do correction on Chapter 1, 2, and 3 based on the meeting with supervisor

 

Description:

After meeting with supervisor and discuss on Chapter 1, 2, and 3. I have to do the correction on the report before proceeding to make a slides presentation. This is because, words from report can used in presentation even though it was not in the slides. This whole week I just finish up the report. Plus, I don’t have to make the report after presentation. I just do final adjustment in the week of finishing up report.

 

Conclusion:

I have finish up the final report. It’s still needs adjustment, but I will continue after presentation and consulting with supervisor. Next, I will start making slides for preparing for presentation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 3: TITTLE SELECTION AND UPDATE PROJECT TITTLE

WEEK 5: RESEARCH FROM PREVIOUS RELATED PROJECT

WEEK 2: APPROACH SUPERVISOR AND SELECT PROJECT TITTLE