WEEK 15: PREPARATION BEFORE PRESENTATION


Week 15: Preparation before Presentation

 

Objective:

Finish making slides for presentation

 

Description:

This week is a week before presentation. I decided to make slides and finish it in this week. Plus, my supervisor Madam Roziyani will check my slides next week before presentation and try to present with her. To make the slides, students were given the format of slides. The slides content will be the same as the report but will fewer points.

After completed slides, I started making a script for presentation.

 

Conclusion:

I have finish up the slides presentation and script. All the contents are same as the format.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 3: TITTLE SELECTION AND UPDATE PROJECT TITTLE

WEEK 5: RESEARCH FROM PREVIOUS RELATED PROJECT

WEEK 2: APPROACH SUPERVISOR AND SELECT PROJECT TITTLE