WEEK 11: CONTINUE WITH CHAPTER 3

 

Week 11: Submit Chapter 1 & 2 and Continue with Chapter 3

 

Objective:

Submit Chapter 1 and 2 to supervisor

Complete Chapter 3

 

Description:

After finished draft on Chapter 1 and 2, this week I continue with Chapter 3 which is Methodology. In this chapter, first I need to choose what methodology model I should use. After survey, some project report from previous report, I choose Iterative Waterfall Model. With this model I can turn back 1 phase before to change the design or architecture of the project.

 

As for diagram, I was thinking to start design next week. This week I will finish other part of Chapter 3 that is Project resource, Budget and costing, and WBS.


Conclusion:

I have complete part of Chapter 3. Next week I need to finish all the design.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 3: TITTLE SELECTION AND UPDATE PROJECT TITTLE

WEEK 5: RESEARCH FROM PREVIOUS RELATED PROJECT

WEEK 2: APPROACH SUPERVISOR AND SELECT PROJECT TITTLE