WEEK 13: SUBMIT CHAPTER 3 AND START MAKING SLIDES PRESENTATION

 

Week 13: Submit Chapter 3 and Start Mockup Slides Presentation

 

Objective:

Submit Chapter 3 to supervisor

Start making slides presentation

 

Description:

Final draft report should be submitted to supervisor by last week. It is for the supervisor to check for correction.

Since I have completed the report, so I need to proceed with preparing the slides for presentation that will be held on next week. I start making the slides by choosing the theme first, which theme is suitable for presentation. Then I start copy and paste content from the report and shorten it to become points. All elaboration needs to be removed as this is presentation. Presentation only need points.

 

Update: FYP1 Presentation was postpone to week 16. That will be next 2 weeks. So, I have extra weeks to discuss with Madam Roziyani on my slide’s presentation.

 

Conclusion:

Final Draft Report has been submitted to supervisor and I have started making slides for presentation. But I still have time, so it’s time to check with Madam Roziyani for correction of the slides.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 3: TITTLE SELECTION AND UPDATE PROJECT TITTLE

WEEK 5: RESEARCH FROM PREVIOUS RELATED PROJECT

WEEK 2: APPROACH SUPERVISOR AND SELECT PROJECT TITTLE