WEEK 16: PRESENTATION WEEK

 

Week 16: Presentation Week

 

Objective:

Finalize the slides with supervisor

Present with accessor

 

Description:

In this week, I have to prepare for the FYP1 presentation. The presentation will be access by 2 accessor that is Madam Shahrizad and Dr Amna. I have made an appointment before to set the date and time of presentation with both accessor. Before present, I have to finalize with my supervisor Madam Roziyani for the last time before present. After checking the slides, I asked madam Roziyani to give some tips for presentation. 

My presentation is held in the Microsoft Team on 11/11/2020 at 4.00PM

The tips given was really helpful. I apply the tips during presentation, and it helps me. The whole presentation went well.


Conclusion:

Madam Roziyani has checked the slides and I am ready presentation. The presentation went well even though my project has some improvement need to be done in FYP2 later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 3: TITTLE SELECTION AND UPDATE PROJECT TITTLE

WEEK 5: RESEARCH FROM PREVIOUS RELATED PROJECT

WEEK 2: APPROACH SUPERVISOR AND SELECT PROJECT TITTLE