WEEK 17: FINALIZE REPORT AND SUBMISSION OF FYP1

 

Week 17: Finalize Report and Submission of FYP1

 

Objective:

Continue with finalizing the report

Meet with supervisor to give feedback from accessor

Submit FYP1

 

Description:

This week is the last of the FYP1. I asked Madam Roziyani my supervisor to meet in Microsoft Team to let her know the feedback given by the accessor and to finalize the report. I have to update my report content based on the slide correction. After finish writing the content of the report, I started edit the format of the report based on the guideline given. It is kind of hard to follow, but after doing some searching and studying. I have finally completed the format for my FYP1 report. I have followed the guideline from A to Z even though it’s hard.

Lastly is the submission. There are 3 things that need to be submitted.

 FYP1 Final Report

2.     FYP1 Slide Presentation

3.     Summary of Meeting

Slide presentation and summary of meeting need to be submitted to the coordinator. Only Final report need to be submitted to the supervisor. So, I have to submit my Final Report to Madam Roziyani.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 3: TITTLE SELECTION AND UPDATE PROJECT TITTLE

WEEK 5: RESEARCH FROM PREVIOUS RELATED PROJECT

WEEK 2: APPROACH SUPERVISOR AND SELECT PROJECT TITTLE